Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://herkulesguides.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
On this website and on the other websites owned by HERKULES GUIDES, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
HERKULES GUIDES has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsibility for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Gerard van der Velden – (NIE: X1761926B)
- Commercial name: HERKULES GUIDES SL (HERKULES GUIDES)
- NIF / CIF: B72311517
- Registration data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cadiz.
- Address: Bonanza Street 12, Urb. Cerro Molino, Chiclana de la Frontera, Cadiz 11130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Tourism
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in HERKULES GUIDES come from:
- Contact forms
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether HERKULES GUIDES is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. HERKULES GUIDES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In HERKULES GUIDES there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of HERKULES GUIDES within the EU.
- There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. HERKULES GUIDES can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of HERKULES GUIDES, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. HERKULES GUIDES will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of HERKULES GUIDES. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) HERKULES GUIDES SL with address at c / Bonanza 12, Urb. Cerro Molino, Chiclana de la Frontera, Cádiz 11130 will be responsible for the processing of data for Users of the web.
HERKULES GUIDES, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent and, in the case of contracting our services, the execution of said contract.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, HERKULES GUIDES, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://herkulesguides.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://herkulesguides.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
By browsing https://herkulesguides.com and other websites under the ownership of HERKULES GUIDES you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used , and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
HERKULES GUIDES is committed to the use and treatment of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
HERKULES GUIDES can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, HERKULES GUIDES will ensure that any person authorized by HERKULES GUIDES to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization of HERKULES GUIDES, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to HERKULES GUIDES, exonerating HERKULES GUIDES of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to HERKULES GUIDES in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the data protection rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
HERKULES GUIDES reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, HERKULES GUIDES will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, HERKULES GUIDES does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, HERKULES GUIDES undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Revised document on April 17, 2019.